Below are the most effective seven ways in which to cut your allergic rhinitis symptoms
1. Avoid going outdoors in the early morning and evening when pollen counts are highest.
2. Wear wrap-around sunglasses.
3. Keep house and automotive windows shut.
4. Don’t dry washing outside once spore levels are high.
5. start taking antihistamines time period before the pollen season starts.
6. Apply mixture to the rim of every naris to act as a barrier to spore.
7. Don’t let your pets get near your face as spore could become treed in their fur.